Water treatment is a process that improves water quality to make it suitable for a specific end-use, such as drinking, industrial water supply, or irrigation. The process removes contaminants or reduces their concentration to make water safe. You might consider getting a water treatment service if your water has a peculiar taste, color, or odor or causes staining on clothes and fixtures. A service like this can also be beneficial if you have hard water causing scale build-up in your pipes and appliances.
Hiring a professional for water treatment services in Poulsbo is a wise idea. They can accurately assess your water quality, educate you on the best treatment options for your needs, and do the job correctly and safely. Incorrectly installed systems can lead to ineffective water purification and even cause damage to your plumbing system.
At Mountain View Plumbing, we have extensive experience and an innovative approach. With over 20 years in the business, we are well-versed in water treatment and employ the latest technology to provide effective solutions. Our company prides itself on being customer-centric. We are dedicated to helping everyone access clean, safe water.
Trust us to provide professional assistance and high-quality service to keep your water pure. Call (360) 680-1811 or submit an online contact form.
When it comes to water treatment services, Mountain View Plumbing is a trusted local name in Poulsbo, Washington. Being a veteran-owned company, we bring an exceptional work ethic and attention to detail to each job that reflects our military roots. We take immense pride in our meticulous approach, leaving no stone unturned and holding ourselves to high standards.
We offer a variety of systems to help you improve the quality of your water. Our Poulsbo water treatment technicians can help you select the right system for your needs and budget. We will take the time to assess your water quality and discuss your concerns to help you make an informed decision.
Here are some of the systems we install:
- Water filtration systems: These are designed to filter out harmful contaminants from your water. Our filtration systems use advanced technology and high-quality filters to provide purified water safe for drinking and other domestic uses.
- Water softeners: Hard water can lead to scale build-up around your home or in your industrial appliances, leading to inefficient operations and increased maintenance costs. Our water softeners remove excessive minerals, thus softening your water and prolonging the lifespan of your appliances.
- Whole-house water filtration systems: These systems keep every drop of water in your home treated and safe. The water you use from the kitchen to the bathroom will be free of contaminants.
- UV water purification systems: For an eco-friendly and chemical-free solution, consider our UV water purification systems. These systems use UV light to kill bacteria and other pathogens, providing safe, pure water without chemicals.
Signs You Need Water Treatment
Water treatment is not just for people who have well water. Even if you get your water from a municipal source, it can still contain impurities affecting its taste and quality. If you are concerned about the quality of your water, have a professional test it.
Signs you may need water treatment include the following:
- Cloudy or discolored water
- Unpleasant taste or odor
- Stains on fixtures or appliances
- Soap scum or residue
- Plumbing problems
Please contact us at (360) 680-1811 to schedule a service.
“When you call or email you get an answer back almost immediately. If you need a good plumbing company call Mountain View Plumbing. They are excellent, very cordial.” - Gene A.
“Mountain View found the problem everyone else missed within the first hour of being onsite, and had it fixed that morning. Honest, straightforward, and very knowledgeable, you won't go wrong with Mountain View Plumbing.” - Mike H.
“They were friendly and helpful, and even cleaned up the mess I made from my unsuccessful DIY efforts! We highly recommend Mountain View Plumbing and will use them again!” - Bob L.
“They are well organized and did a neat, efficient, and effective job. They were quick to respond to our inquiry, provide an estimate, and complete the work, and even suggested an elegant solution to an annoying problem with our garden hose.” - Alia C.
“Truly a treat to meet such amazing and professional team - they are our go to and we recommend them without reservation.” - Cathy S.
“I highly recommend them for any plumbing service.” - Lydia S.