Kitchen & Bathroom Fixture Services in Bainbridge, Bremerton & Silverdale
Mountain View Plumbing is a local, veteran-owned plumbing company offering simple solutions for your problems. Whether you need a bathroom or kitchen faucet installed or repaired, we can help. Our experienced plumbers offer quality services for all types of faucets and fixtures in Poulsbo, Bainbridge, and Silverdale.
Call For Skilled Local Plumbers
When you have a broken faucet or want to upgrade all your bathroom fixtures, Mountain View Plumbing offers reliable plumbing services backed by two decades of industry experience. We can inspect your problem fixture and present you with options for repair or replacement.
Experienced plumbers can repair or replace:
- Kitchen sinks
- Garbage disposals
- Bathroom sinks
- Faucets and showerheads
- Outdoor hose bibs/faucets
- Laundry and utility sinks
When you are remodeling the kitchen or bathroom, you may want to replace multiple faucets and fixtures. Plumbing fixtures are available in a wide range of styles, finishes, and prices to fit any home and budget. Once you have selected your fixtures, a qualified plumber can make sure the fixture installation is done right.
The plumbing fixtures and faucets in the average home get daily use. When a problem arises, solving it may require repair or replacement of faucets and fixtures in Poulsbo. If the problem is simple and the fixture just needs a component replaced, it can usually be repaired. When the faucet is old, badly damaged, or cracked, it will need to be replaced.
Reasons to replace plumbing fixtures include:
- Age – The age of the fixture should be considered when deciding between repair or replacement. The lifespan of a faucet or fixture can vary widely. For example, a sink or bathtub will last much longer than a faucet. If you are having problems with a fixture that is close to the end of its expected life, it is more cost-effective to replace it.
- Cost of repair – Compare the cost of repair and replacement. If a fixture has multiple issues or there isn’t a large difference in cost, replacing the fixture may be the best choice in the long term.
- Water conservation – Older fixtures with high flow rates or leaky faucets can waste a significant amount of water. Replacing these fixtures with modern designs that are crafted with water conservation in mind can help you save money on your water bills.
- Kitchen or bathroom remodeling – Replacing faucets and fixtures is often part of a kitchen or bathroom remodeling project. If you are updating your space, you may want fixtures that better fit the new design style.
If you aren’t sure, your plumber can inspect the malfunctioning fixture and help you explore the options for repair or replacement. Don’t wait to fix a leaky or broken fixture or faucet to avoid additional water damage to your home.
“When you call or email you get an answer back almost immediately. If you need a good plumbing company call Mountain View Plumbing. They are excellent, very cordial.” - Gene A.
“Mountain View found the problem everyone else missed within the first hour of being onsite, and had it fixed that morning. Honest, straightforward, and very knowledgeable, you won't go wrong with Mountain View Plumbing.” - Mike H.
“They were friendly and helpful, and even cleaned up the mess I made from my unsuccessful DIY efforts! We highly recommend Mountain View Plumbing and will use them again!” - Bob L.
“They are well organized and did a neat, efficient, and effective job. They were quick to respond to our inquiry, provide an estimate, and complete the work, and even suggested an elegant solution to an annoying problem with our garden hose.” - Alia C.
“Truly a treat to meet such amazing and professional team - they are our go to and we recommend them without reservation.” - Cathy S.
“I highly recommend them for any plumbing service.” - Lydia S.