Welcome to Mountain View Plumbing, your go-to plumbing service provider for all your water heater needs. We understand the importance of having a well-functioning water heater in your home or business, and that's why we offer a wide range of water heater installation, repair, and replacement solutions throughout Silverdale and the surrounding areas.
Call our team today at (360) 680-1811for a free estimate on your water heater service!
Water Heater Installation
If you are in need of a new water heater, our team of licensed plumbers can help you choose the right one for your needs and budget. We offer a variety of high-quality water heaters, including tankless water heater options, from top brands and can install them efficiently and effectively. Our team can also replace outdated or failing systems, disposing of the old units safely.
Water Heater Repair
If your water heater is not working properly, our team can diagnose and repair any issues you may be experiencing. We have the tools and expertise to fix any water heater problem, from leaks and faulty thermostats to broken heating elements and more.
Signs your water heater needs servicing include:
- Unexpected changes in water temperature, shifting from too hot to too cold without reason.
- Noticeable reduction in the volume of hot water, making it difficult to complete everyday tasks such as washing or bathing.
- The presence of strange noises emanating from the water heater, such as rumbling, banging, or popping sounds.
- Visible signs of water leaks around the base of your water heater.
- The appearance of rusty or muddy water when you turn on the hot water tap.
- An odd or unpleasant smell coming from your hot water.
We show up on time with fully stocked trucks ready to handle any plumbing job that is presented. We get the job done right with no shortcuts.
We are the simple solution for your problem and take pride in offering hassle-free service.
With 20+ years of plumbing experience, our company is proud to be locally and veteran-owned.
Our goal is to make sure people feel comfortable and safe while we are providing service in their homes.